Robotic Process Automation Company
As an RPA Service Provider, we partner with organizations to help them achieve their objectives from automation initiatives. We provide the end to end services for automating the Business Process as well as the IT operations.We provide services throughout the RPA journey, from defining the strategy to continuous improvement and innovation, implementation, automation, integration and support.
Our RPA Services
We have worked across various technologies and RPA Vendors like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism.
Benifits of Implementing RPA Services
- Increase in Deliverable Output
- Reduced errors So Higher quality and accuracy
- Reduced Operating Costs, Greater Performance and quality
- Max flexibility – 24/7 service
- Higher productivity, Accelerated productivity gains
- Customer satisfaction increases
What Areas/Tasks Most Suited for RPA
- Banking and Financial Services–Transferring data between risk management and loan sourcing
- Automating workflows for contract creation, review and approval,Claim processing and validation,Regulatory compliance reporting
- Healthcare – IT Process Automation in Healthcare industry can help health practitioners in delivering high quality services to patients.
- Customer on boarding and service request processing,Patient Enrollment and Scheduling ,Insurance Eligibility Qualification,Clinical Documentation,Billing and Claims Processing
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO),Customer Service, F&A, HR, Logistics, Support, Operations, Order Processing.
Our Approach for RPA Solutions
- Discover – Identify the Automation Opportunities- need to identify what we can automate Before automating a process, it’s important to create a detailed view of the activities of the users.
- Define – Optimize the Identified Processes– Before you start with the RPA implementation all the inefficiencies in the existing process should have been removed.
- Design – Build Business Case for the RPA Journey .During this stage, an appropriate model needs to be defined by following the initial steps and referring to an RPA use case that defines the roles and governance criteria clearly.
- RPA Vendor Selection -We strongly advise this step in the RPA process as companies are currently being sold solutions which are not fit for purpose or are using tool sets which are more expensive than is required.
- Develop – After the design is complete and a mechanism for handling exceptions has been established, the team develops a definite model of execution.
- Deploy – In the concluding stage the RPA bot is put into production.